Wednesday, December 5, 2012

12/5/2012

Dear Blog,

It has been since the summer that I have last created an entry.  In the last half year a lot has changed and happened.  I have finished my first head coach soccer job and been rehired for another season.  Currently working full time on a temporary teaching assignment for the rest of the 2012-2013 year.  My goals are becoming a little more possible.  Still not achieved, but closer.

I'm hoping to continue to learn more.  I have just finished a 1 credit technology class.  I have also completed a English seminar which was very enjoyable.

Some bad news, failed 5 teacher exams, but failure isn't in the act of the low score, its in the refusing to try again.

I plan to take the test again and pass.

In the meantime,

Continue learning and finding out that I knew less before I started learning, and that the wisdom is not in the knowledge accumulation, but rather in the lesson: The more you know, the more you understand you know very little.

--Mr. Belzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment