Sunday, January 6, 2013

Start of the new year 2013 at Mac

Tomorrow starts the first day of the New Year of 2013 in school.  Many people make new year resolutions and what they want to achieve, change, or improve in the coming year.  Many choose exercise, still some choose mental goals such as read 10 more books than last year.  Still others try to improve their spirtual self.  I will mediate or pray for 20 minutes everyday. 

Whatever the goals that are set, and whether they are reached or not, are they not what is great about existing.  The stiving to be better or go farther each day.  The only problem I observe is many people give up or tend to forget their commitments. 

If I can state one resolution for this upcoming year, it would be to impact more students lives in a kind way.  I hope that when June rolls around the students I have worked with, leave with the thoughts and words of kindness to others and themselves.  The most painful part of learning is making mistakes and many of the most painful mistakes I have made this year have been making decisions or actions without kindness. 

I will hope for the best and look to value in each student as this new year comes and I encourage all humans to treat others with kindness....

No comments:

Post a Comment