Friday, November 18, 2011

Central Medford High School 11/18/11

Today was another learning experience. I was teaching biology and for the first to classes we watched survivor man and took notes over survival tecniques. One aspect that struck me was that there was 31 students enrolled and only about half showed up. Lunch was awesome all the teachers eat lunch together which is not always the case in some schools. The afternoon was spent working on floats. Another teacher and I combined forces and worked cooperatively. After the floats we went to p.e. which was the highlight. We were able to play dodgeball and basketball which was great, even I participated. A wonderful day and alternative education is a different animal. Much less pressure can be placed on students. Whatever the expecations are, the students know the staff cares about them. The weekend looks great with the soccer state championship to watch and some college football. I hope to reflect throughout the weekend on the students I taught and I really will focus on what went well and what didn't go so well. Next time wikk come soon...peace

Mr. Belzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment