Thursday, November 10, 2011

A New Era




I have been substitute teaching for a little over a month now and I have decided to write about my experience in my blog. Each day I’m in the classroom I will report on this blog. The high’s the low’s the ups and the downs. Whatever is important I will discuss. Also, the hours I spend in the classroom I want to keep track of so this will give me a chance to see how many teaching hours I spend and if for some reason I ever need that information for a job or what not it will be beneficial. So if you follow my career or just want to stay connected with me, write a comment on any day I teach that you feel empowered too. I will write back to you as soon as I get a chance. Thanks so much and let the reflections of a substitute teacher unfold.

Sincerely,
Mr. Michael (Mikey) Belzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment