Friday, June 8, 2012

Griffin Creek Elementary 6/6/2012

Yuck, that is the word that comes to me when I awoke this morning. I felt so sick the last day of subbing. I tried to cancel and find a sub for the sub, but they couldn't get one until over an hour into class. I was teaching 2nd graders and it was great. The kids were kind and by the time I got rolling I was fine. The students were awesome and I really was sick. Thus when the subbed came in for me I knew I would get rest. My day ended early, but when your sick, your sick. This is my last blog post about subbing for the 2011-2012 school year. It has been a ride and I have learned a tremendous amount. I'm pleased with my dedication to this profession and my commitment to blog about each day. I subbed over full days this year and I couldn't have been happier. Good news...I landed a summer teaching job from June 18th to August 9th. 8 weeks and economics and government are my two classes. A great warm-up for the full time thing in the upcoming school year. I'm excited to begin the next phase in teaching and ready to take on new challenges that present themselves. I bid farewell for this year and will keep updates coming soon. GO TEACHERS WHO PURSUE KNOWLEDGE, VALUES, AND JUSTICE! THE JOB NEVER ENDS! --Mr. Belzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment