Saturday, May 19, 2012

Hedrick Middle School 5/18/2012

P.E. today. The first time I have done P.E. all year. I have taught 100 days and this is the first time I've done P.E. I have done, English, Math, Science, Social Studies. All of the cores. Music, Library, Art, and others that I can't think of. P.E. is awesome and very different. I got to act a little louder and tougher because P.E. teachers are generally a little different. I'm excited to know that there are only 3 weeks left, but I'm really hoping I get a full time teaching gig for next year soon. My theme for today was to stay away from drugs. I told four stories in health. Two success stories and two not so great. I think the students listen to both, hopefully they try and not make mistakes that others before them have made. "I believe the students today will make better decision than the ones yesterday" --Mr. Belzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment