Friday, May 25, 2012

Hedrick Middle School 5/24+25

Teaching social studies to 8th graders for two day is a step in the right direction. Not only is it my speciality subject, but the students are well behaved and insightful. I was very happy with what the teacher planned. Although on Friday we spent the entire time watching a film. Which is great, the only problem is you see the film 5 times. As a student you can always review and learn so it was great to see the stock market crash of 1929 Hoover dam, Mt. Rushmore, Joe Lowis, and the end of the great depression. I learned new things each time I saw it and was happy with how the day went. Survival stage in where I'm at. Hopefully by the time I have my own class I will be at the master teaching stage. This week is up and now only two more weeks of school. If they do select me to teach summer school it will be a great opportunity. If not then I will be on the farm. Until next week, Mr. Belzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment