Saturday, May 19, 2012

McLoughlin Middle School 5/17/2012

Today I was teaching math to one of the hardest teams at Mac. Every time I come to teach this specific team I'm surprised at how talkative and tough they can be. Normally, I come in full of energy and use enthusiasm to manage and teach. However, today I was tired and unable to really give the energy I normally give. They were next to impossible. My first mistake was that I should have sent a few students to another class. They stayed in and as a result chewed me up and spit me out. I wasn't happy and didn't feel like I was as effective as usual. The lesson wasn't that great either. It was statistics and not a lot of fun math. Just compiling data, not my idea of a good time. With all that said I was lucky to be subbing and enjoy going to Mac. --Mr. Belzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment