Friday, January 20, 2012

Central Medford High School 1/20/2012

,Social studies is the subject of choice, its what I waqnted to teach. Only trouble today was I didn't do much teaching. I basically monitored students doing there work. Fairkly easy but I don't think I gain more knowledge and experience teaching when I don't actually make an impact. However, maybe I do make a bigger impact than I think.

I was able to interact with many students today and they were awesome. I might have learned a lot today, I just didn't kniow it conciously. Truth be told, the more time I spend with the students the better I become at managing professional relationships, which is a sensitive task.

All in all I had a great time and maybe I might have made a bigger difference then I think.

--Mr. Belzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment