Saturday, January 14, 2012

Griffin Creek Elementary 1/13/2012

Primary school. The very begining of all education for these students in is these years. I had a student teacher who was in control of the class during the morning and I had them during the afternoon. They were not onoly a challenge, but ver unruly at times. I might of been at a struggle for most part of the class. This was one of my most challenging teaching experiences thus far. I really wanted to do a better job, but the environment isn't also set for a sub.

I lo ve going back to Griffin Creek and if given the opportunity to go back to that class I would walk in and own it. Each day is different and somtimes you grab the bull by the horns and wrestle to the ground, other times you get the horns.

Until again, step by step until my time is done,

Mr. Belzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment