Thursday, March 15, 2012

Griffin Creek Elementary 3/15/2012


Total Time 8 hours
Third Grade

Today was another great day. I had many students demonstrate successful behavior and academic work. I was pleased at how the reading went. We finished up much of the packets and watched the community video. A great lesson. Math was exciting, we learned about congruency before music. Music was sweet. Social studies was Time for Kids again which was enjoyable. We did a debate, many students like it, but others might not have. I’m uncertain how they liked the activity. Journaling went fine.

I had a great time today and many things went well. I think the students were a little nervous about their first debate. I enjoyed it, the next time we do it, we will be better becuase we lacked the comfort level with it due to not doing anything like that yet.

Tomorrow I'm thinking roll plays again and I will figure something out.

Until tomorrow

--Mr. Belzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment