Friday, March 16, 2012

Griffin Creek Elementary 3/16/2012


Third Grade
Total Time 8 hours

The end of a great week. I was finally able to speak with a specific student's mom. She came in to do homework folder and I think we made some progress. I’m hoping to make changes in his behavior in class. If his mom can help then the chance for success will increase. many students were amazing today. The whole week she behaves above and beyond. One studentis doing everything that is asked and more with no complaints. I’m enjoying being a part of these young peoples lives. I think it has been very rewarding and I’m so grateful for this opportunity to take over while you were gone. The students still really miss there normal teacher and continue to ask when she is coming back. The parents are asking about the main classroom teacher. Everyone misses you and wants her to come back. There is no substitute for that kind of love.

Get well soon!

Michael Belzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment