Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Griffin Creek Elementary 2/22/2012

Today I taught the 4th graders. Very well behaved grade that really was simply awesome. I really liked how they responded to directions and their initiative to stay on track and focus. They were diligent and very respectful.

We did mostly math today. Focused on multiplication and geometry. I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to tomorrow teaching. I really like the staff, students, and school more and more each day I'm there.

I hope to stop bullying any chance I get. The steps are simple, tell the student to ask the other student to stop. Have them walk away. If that doesn't work than the student should tell a teacher. This added tool in my bag will help me stay out of trouble and quell any wrong doings in my class. Be assertive and positive is the key.

Until the next day...

--Mr. Belzberg

No comments:

Post a Comment